Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Matariki

In the past two days we have been celebrating Matariki. We were doing activities. My activity was digital learning about Matariki I really thought that it was going to be boring but it was actually fun I did an animation which was about the seven sisters and the Evil father. The easy part was doing my planning. The hard part was thinking what type of idea I was gonna do. The one that I have done was Night sky It was awesome. But next time I think I can do a lot more metter. He is a presentation of my Animation. The thing I learnt was that the 7 sisters died from their Father because their father was evil.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie, I really like your animation it is very cool. I used to do slideshow animations, but now I use scratch maybe if you wanted to you could try scratch. Anyway if you have time please check out my blog at lakebrunnerbridgetr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbie!
    Your animation was awesome! Your slideshow inspired me to start doing some of these animations too. How long does it take to make them? I hope you get back to me soon, and if you want to come and check out my blog the link is:
    http://lakebrunnertessm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie
    I love you amazing animation, the fact that you put so much effort into that is just brilliant. I want to know how long it took you to make the whole animation itself. Ka pai, check out my blog at https://lakebrunnermaryd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bobbie, I like the information you included Matariki explanation . I thin were slides were cool but maybe next time add a little more details.
    https://suniav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete