Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Kapa Haka

Saturday 17 November my school Kapa Haka roopu performed in Te Renga Paraoa/ whangarei at the Maranga mai e te Iwi 2018. We placed 3rd in our Waiata-tira/ Coral, Whakaeke, Poi and Whakawatea. We placed 2nd in Waiata-a-ringa and firts equal with 4 other roopu in Kaitataki Wahine. Overall we placed 3rd and made it through to nationals My favorite Iteam  was Poi because I got to stand in the hole performance. What we need to work on is the harmonizing But I still enjoyed it. Here Is the photo of the kapa haka roopu.

                               
                                                                                    
Image result for Te rau pou manawa o kawakawa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie-jo it´s Jackie littin. I really like that you´ve really thought about it and you´ve put in a picture of all of us. Check out my one: kpsjackiel.blogspot.com/2018/11/kapa-haka-te-rau-pou-manawa-o-kawakawa.html#comment-form. so check it out.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Bobbie-jo mu name is Ngapua. I really like that you´ve really thought about it and you´ve put in a picture of all of us. Check out my one.

    ReplyDelete